The Children's Church serves families with children from Nursery to sixth grade. All of our teachers have been background checked by LIVE SCAN.
SUNDAY MORNING: 8:00AM and 10:00AM
SUNDAY EVENING: 6:00 PM
WEDNESDAY EVENING: 7:00 PM
Check-in begins fifteen minutes before each service with check-out at the end of the service. For your child's safety, the same person must sign-in and sign-out your child. If your child needs you during the service, their name and assigned number will be displayed momentarily on Powerpoint in the sanctuary.
Nursery: newborns to 23 months
2 and 3-year-olds
4 and 5-year-olds
1st thru 3rd graders
4th thru 6th graders
Mother's Room for nursing mother's only. No men allowed.
Special Needs class is available on Sunday 10:00 AM service.
1. Our desire is for children to know Jesus Christ as their own personal Savior at this early age.
2 Timothy 3:15 says,” ...and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures,
which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."
2. We believe in the assistance of the Holy Spirit working in the lives of our teachers;
with His Divine assistance becoming an example like Christ, exemplified by love, compassion & care.
Zechariah 4:6 says, “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, Says the Lord of hosts.”
3. Our desire is that each classroom is age-appropriate to provide the best of care, Biblical instruction,
worship & fun. Mark 9:37 says, “Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me;
and whoever receives Me, receives not Me but Him who sent Me.”
4. Our desire is to see your children grow spirituality, by being cultivated by the teaching of God’s Word and praying for God’s assistance to give the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:7 says, “so then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.”
5. Our desire is to teach God’s Word from Genesis to the book of Revelation in a creative & meaningful way.
Our prayer is that God would use us to encourage your children to apply the Word to their daily lives.
Psalm 119:130 says, “the entrance of Your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.”